Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Webserver.com.my Launches Special Promotion 50% Discount on .MY Domain Name

PRLog (Press Release) - Aug 02, 2011 - Kuala Lumpur, remote control helicopter Malaysia - In conjunction with Malaysia Independence Day celebration, National ICT Month and Breast Cancer Month, Malaysia most pioneer web hosting provider, Webserver.com.my will be offering the irresistible fifty percent discount promotion for all .my domain name registration and domain name renewal.

This great deal will be available starting from 1st August 2011 until 31st October 2011. The objective of the promotion is to offer client with the most affordable price to own a country code domain name. In addition to that, this is the best time for client to grab this opportunity to register .my domain name in bulk and get instant fifty percent rebate.

"It's an honored for the company to run this promotion in support to Malaysia Independence day as this could help increase the clients business visibility in the online cloud as well as increasing the number of Malaysian register for ccTLDs (Country code top-level domain) for their sites. The best deal is it is being offered at the cheapest price as far as that I can remember since Webserver.com.my inception in 1999" said Alfred Lim, the Chief Executive Officer.

The fifty percent discount is valid for all new .my domain categories registration as well as to domain name renewal. However for domain name renewal, the half price will only be valid up to one-year domain renewal only.

More detailed available at  http://www.webserver.com.my/solutions/buy-web-hosting/

Ab out Webserver.com.my

We best rc helicopter buy sell market place bserver.com.my is a well establish and trusted web hosting provider in Malaysia since 1999. Webserver.com.my is one of the long established MYNIC reseller. With more than 12 years experience in hosting industries, webserver.com.my able to provide most secure and stable platform and also a reliable benchmark for multiple backup of server hosting to client. Webserver.com.my provides a reliable 24/7 phone supports to clients, makes webserver.com.my stands out compare to other web hosting company in Malaysia. More information is available at http://www.webserver.com.my


Get automobile news and garbage compactor

Related Posts sesuai kategori



0 comments: